Have you got something to contribute to our community of DIYers? Is it something you’ve made or built? Or is it a commercially oriented article promoting a product or service?
Our posts are seen by up to 1.5 million people every month. We welcome all contributors but we do have a set of rules that we need contributors to abide by. They’re simple but essential:
- Your article must be of genuine value to our readers
- It must be well written and original. We check every submission through Copyscape
- It must contain at least two fully licenced images relevant to the post
- It cannot have more than three external links to a product or service and those links cannot be in the first half of your article
Is there a fee to publish?
Maybe… it depends on whether your post is commercially linked. So again, the system is very simple:
- If there are no links to any product or service, there is no fee 🙂
- If there is one link to a product or service, the fee is USD$75.00
- If there are two links to products or services, the fee is USD$100.00
- If there are three links to products or services, the fee is USD$125.00
All submissions are manually reviewed. If your post is non-commercial it will be scheduled for posting and promotion via our social media activities.
If your post is of a commercial nature, we may make minor edits before sending it back to you for approval and payment via a PayPal invoice. The article will be posted and promoted to our readers after payment has been received.
Q: How long will my post stay live on your site?
A: As long as it’s relevant. If the content is ‘evergreen’ there is no reason for us to ever remove it.
Q: Who owns my post after I submit it?
A: The content is always yours but you consent to us promoting the post in any way that we choose.
Q: Do you allow ‘do follow’ links?
A: Yes. Just remember our very first requirement… Your article must be of genuine value to our readers.
Q: If I don’t have suitable images, can you provide them?
A: Yes, but each additional image will add USD$11 to your publishing fee.
Q: I have a different question. How do I contact you?
A: You can email us directly at [email protected]