The spice rack is a godsend for cooks and discerning epicureans alike. If you’ve ever spent time in the kitchen, then you must appreciate the convenience of having all the spices you need within reach while you cook.
Finding ingredients in big, hefty packages – like flour and sugar – is easy. This is not the case when the ingredients come in an array of small containers, such as spices and seasonings.
Whether you need paprika, rosemary, or oregano, keeping your spices together is key to finding what you need.
However, each kitchen – like each cook – is unique. Putting cinnamon, rosemary, and garlic powder in a drawer or pantry may work for some spaces, but not for others.
If your kitchen happens to be among those of the latter, then you’ll need a spice rack. You’ll find a vast array of these organizers online. Some spin, some stack, and others slide.
The 8 Best Spice Racks Available Online
We’ve selected eight of the best spice racks available online for the catalog below. Each one is useful and unique.
We have made our selections based on the opinion of established experts and our own experience with the products in the list.
Rest assured, each one of the spice racks in this catalog has received our stamp of approval.
1. Allstar Innovations Two-Tiered Spice Spinner
We think Allstar Innovations’ Two-Tiered Spice Spinner is the best spice rack for most people. This organizer has a built-in turntable that rotates so that you have quick access to all your spices.
The two-tiered design can hold up to 40 jars for a combined weight of about 15 pounds. There’s also room for a few tall bottles in the center section, which rotates independently.
The rack’s special D-shaped design means that it can fit flush against a cabinet or cupboard. This spice rack’s height is adjustable. The top shelf permits four settings you can change based on the spices it’s holding or the size of your storage space.
The entire assembly will fit almost anywhere. You can place the organizer in a cabinet, on a countertop, or even in the refrigerator. The sleek design and two color options will go with most kitchen styles.
There is also a three-tiered version of this organizer available for home cooks who have an even bigger spice collection.
- DUAL SPIN LAZY SUSAN – Built-in turntables keep all your spices at your fingertips with a simple spin. Makes everything visible and provides storage for taller items. Reclaim unused space in your cabinets and keep everything in view!
- D-SHAPED DESIGN – Turn any mess into a customized masterpiece! Uniquely constructed to save space by fitting flush against any cabinet or cupboard to hold up to 40 spices and condiments. Spins to bring spices closer to you.
2. Youcopia Spice Rack
The Youcopia Spice Rack will appeal to cooks who prefer racks that are compact and unobtrusive. The rack offers pull-out drawers for quick and easy access.
The three adjustable dividers allow you to stow all of your half- and full-bottle spices together in place. The rack will also work for containers that are round or square.
Each rack includes 104 removable labels. You get 52 printed labels and another 52 that are blank. You’ll always know which spice is which and you can organize and sort by type.
The spice rack fits 24-plus bottles, is 11×10.5×8.3 inches, and is made from granite. We think this storage option looks great on a counter but you can also stow it away in your pantry if you like.
- Organize 24 round or square spice bottles in three drop-down drawers
- Three adjustable dividers let you pick the right height to fit spices
3. Copco Basics 3-Tier Spice Pantry Kitchen Cabinet Organizer
It’s hard to beat the price of the Copco Basics 3-Tier Spice Pantry Kitchen Cabinet Organizer. This budget-friendly spice rack can fit up to 24 jars – or 15 cans – while saving precious space in your pantry.
The three shelves are deep and sturdy. They’re made from durable plastic with a non-slip lining to prevent the jars from falling over into one another.
The varying heights of the shelves allow you to see all of your spices at a glance, which is excellent when you need quick access to a particular spice. This rack’s compact dimensions will make it easy for you to keep your kitchen tidy, too.
Other than its price, what we like about this spice organizer is that it comes in a wide variety of colors. You can pick from more than 15 pastel hues, including light pink, sky blue, and cream. The rack’s plastic material is easy to clean. Simply wipe with a damp cloth if there’s ever a spill or smudge.
- FUNCTIONAL ORGANIZER: Create more space in cluttered cabinets and pantries with this very functional organizer.
- PERFECT FOR ORGANIZING PANTRY GOODS: Each shelf is 2.75" deep, perfect for organizing spices, soup or vegetable cans, sauces and more.
4. Gongshi Spice Rack Cabinet Organizer
If you use a lot of spices when you cook, then you’ll like the Gongshi Spice Rack Cabinet Organizer. This expandable organizer includes three shelves of various heights. They can expand for a total width of up to 25 inches.
The rack does not require an installation process or hardware. You just pull the shelves out and they’ll stay at the size you need for as long as you want.
You can also use this organizer as two individual tiered shelves to create even more storage space. The rack is big, too, holding up to 36 spice jars on its three-inch shelves.
The assembly is made from sturdy steel, with an anti-slip mesh and a protective railing on each shelf to prevent spices from falling. You can tuck this organizer away in a cabinet or put it on display on a countertop. Either way, it’ll help you organize your spices in style.
- Functional Cabinet Organizer: Hold 36 spice jars; Each shelf is 3" deep, and fits most spice jars; Create more space in the kitchen cabinet, pantry and countertop.
- Stable Shelf: Made of strong steel and powder coatings electrostatic spray finish; The guardrail on each step will keep items from slipping.
5. Kamenstein Revolving 20-Jar Countertop Organizer
Do you fancy purchasing an excellent spice rack that comes complete with spices? The Kamenstein Revolving 20-Jar Countertop Organizer rotating spice rack is great for new chefs and homeowners.
We like the elegant aesthetics of this spice rack. It provides a consistent, sleek, and coherent appearance instead of the muddled look of a rack with jars of all sizes and shapes.
Each jar features a clear label on its top. The jars are filled with various spices that may include basil, garlic salt, rosemary, and oregano. The rack even comes with five years of free spice refills.
The sifter tops of the jars allow easy and controlled spice dispensing. The rack is 8.5×8.5×13.5 inches, which makes it ideal for any kitchen countertop.
Reviewers praise this “excellent” set, saying “you just can’t beat the price,” considering that comes complete with spices.
- ESSENTIAL SPICES: jars are filled with various spices that may include basil, garlic salt, rosemary, oregano, and more, and the spice rack comes with 5 years of free spice refills.
- MESS-FREE POURING: each jar in this seasoning organizer comes with a plastic sifter cap for controlled dispensing.
6. Thipoten Magnetic Spice Rack
If you’re looking to save as much space as possible, consider buying a magnetic spice rack. We like the Thipoten Magnetic Spice Rack for this purpose. Just attach it to the side of your fridge, stove, microwave, or anywhere else in your kitchen where you require quick access to your spices.
The magnetic rack will hold up to six pounds of spices and seasonings. The strong, sturdy magnets will keep the rack in place. You won’t need to do any drilling or assembling, either.
Each shelf comes with two removable hooks for added convenience. You can use these to hold other cooking essentials – such as measuring cups or pot holders.
Overall, this is a simple but thoroughly helpful organizer that’s meant to keep your kitchen clutter-free and easy to navigate.
The shelf is also available in sets of two, and the rack comes in four color options. Just pick the one that best matches your kitchen décor and you have a wonderful new addition to your kitchen appliances.
7. X-Cosrack Wall-Mounted Spice Rack
The X-Cosrack Wall-Mounted Spice Rack is a stylish option if you want spice at your fingertips as you cook. This five-tiered, wall-mounted rack can be hung on a kitchen wall or in the pantry. We’ve got one hanging in our kitchen and we like it.
You can use this spice rack organizer either as a single 5-tier rack or as two separate racks. The rack comes with mounting hardware and simple and easy instructions.
Many reviewers give this spice rack a high rating on Amazon. They say it frees “so much space” and is “sturdy.” One even writes that it’s “the best and most useful spice rack ever.”
- DUAL-USE DESIGN: This spice rack organizer is not only used as a single 5-tier rack but as two separate racks according to your need or your space size. Attach it to the wall or door or put it in the cabinet or pantry to keep your kitchen more tidy and neat.
- LARGE CAPACITY: Holds up to 64 6oz spice jars or 72 4oz jars or big bottles and cans; easily to reach at one glance; avoid the hassle of searching through cluttered cabinets or countertops when cooking.
8. Lynk Professional Slide-Out Spice Rack, 10-inch
The 10-inch Lynk Professional Slide-Out Spice Rack slides out from your cabinet so you can easily reach all of your spices. This organizer comes in multiple sizes and a two-tiered option, too.
They are all adjustable, which means you can add an extra two inches of depth so the rack and its contents fit into your preferred kitchen cabinet or shelf.
The smallest option holds up to 10 standard spice jars. Other sizes could work well for kitchen essentials like olive oil and pasta sauce, too.
The thick steel frame makes the durability of this pull-out rack quite impressive. Installation requires two screws and a few short minutes. Simply screw the bottom tray into your cabinet, and the rack is ready for your fully organized spice collection.
- OUR EXCLUSIVE GLIDE ADJUSTS UP TO 2” FOR A PERFECT FIT FOR THE VARIOUS DEPTHS OF UPPER CABINETS giving you easy slide-out access to all your spices and bottles
- PROGLIDE PLUS 2 FULL-EXTENSION BALL-BEARING GLIDE IS ENGINEERED to ensure smooth sliding and to clear any cabinet lip
- UNIQUE HEAVY-DUTY POLYMER TRAY (1/8” thick) is securely locked into place to protect your cabinet from spills
9. Simple Houseware’s Two-Tier Spice Rack
Simple Houseware’s Two-Tier Spice Rack is exactly that. This unassuming two-tier, free-standing countertop rack does not require special installation or tools. The 6x12x10-inch rack comes with wide, tall shelves that will accommodate most spice containers.
You can set this spice rack on the countertop or put it in a cabinet or your pantry. Its simple design makes it suitable for just about any space.
Made of durable stainless steel, this organizer is built to endure years of use, too. Reviewers on Amazon love the size of this rack. They remark that it’s compact but still manages to fit “any sized spice container or bottle.”
Others like it so much, they’ve bought additional racks for their bathrooms to store medicines and lotions. Being fans of this product ourselves, we do understand their enthusiasm.
- 2-Tier Free Standing Countertop Multi-Purpose Rack, easy to install no tool needed. it has wider taller shelves to ensure fits most spices, jars, cans, canisters, etc.
- Space-saving design: Utilize in any area of the house to store, sort, and easily access and organize items.
- Durable and Stable: Sturdy stainless steel material that is rust-resistant. Rubber grip feet to ensure it does not scratch, slide, or slip off countertops.
Buying the Right Spice Rack
Before shopping, make sure to measure the dimensions of the cabinet, drawer, shelf, or wall where the rack will go. Do some research. Many people make the mistake of choosing a rack online without measuring the available space in their kitchen.
When their order arrives, they discover that the rack is too big or too small for the cabinet, drawer, or countertop.
You should think about what you require in terms of volume, as well. Do you need to store a handful of the most essential spices or dozens of gourmet spices collected over the years?
You should also consider the anticipated growth of your spice collection. If you don’t have many spices in your kitchen right now, but plan to stock up and expand your spice inventory, keep that in mind when you make your selection.
Do you use a variety of spices when you cook? How are your spices organized right now? Tell us about it in the comment section below.