Use this huge roll of paper any way you want – from grocery list to everyday to-do reminders! I get excited each time the kids and I are going to review their lessons. However, I have to admit that there are days when teaching them becomes difficult. Some days, they need a more comprehensive lecture on certain topics. We use sheets and sheets of paper – especially in Math and Physics – because it takes a lot of practice and repetitive discussion.
I came home one time with what seems like a huge roll of paper hung on the wall. It was a random gift from my husband because he said he wanted to make review sessions easier for me. I enjoy teaching the kids using them because they understand things better.
We also use it to list down our grocery list. It‘s really useful that my husband ended up putting one in his office, too!
- 1 pc. 28″ Wide Roll of Craft Paper
- 2 pcs 3/4×36″ Metal Strap
- 1 pc 1/2 inch black steel pipe
- 2 pcs 1/2 inch metal caps for your plumbing pipe
- 2 pcs Curtain Rod Holders to mount your paper roll
- 1 pc 1x6x33 inch piece of wood for your holder base
- Screws to mount your holder and the metal straps to the wall
- Flat Black Spray paint
- Cordless drill
Click on any image to start lightbox display. Use your Esc key to close the lightbox.
You can get the step-by-step instruction here…
Watch the video below and see how to make your own craft paper memo board…